Frequently Asked Questions

Car Air Conditioners

An automotive licensed technician is the best person to service or repair your car air conditioning. They have the right qualifications and are licensed to identify the cause of the leak and repair it to minimise the risk of future leaks. You can find an authorised business to service and/or repair your car air conditioning on this website.